TOP 5 ENTRY level wireless handheld microphone for churches/schools/ hotels/gyms -2020
A wireless microphone, or cordless microphone, is a microphone without a cable connecting it directly to the audio mixer or preamp equipment with which it is associated.it has a small, battery-powered transmitter in the microphone body, which transmits the audio signal from the microphone by radio waves to a nearby receiver unit, which receives the audio signal. The receiver which is connected to the mixer or preamp sends the signal for amplification or for recording
Speaking about handheld microphones they are suitable for speeches singing and training
Handheld microphones pick up sound directly from the mouth this picks up less background noise however, it does require a good amount of microphone technique.
DOs and DONTs
The benefit of wireless is the flexibility to move without the worry of tripping over mic cables and they provide a clear sound compared to wired microphones.
Ok let’s move on to top 5 entry-level wireless microphones microphones
1.AKG WMS40 – mini vocal set
The WMS40 Mini wireless microphone system provides crystal clear sound and is a true plug n play solution. “Up and running” in a second, it is the optimum wireless solution for small stages, clubs, places of worship, hotels, and gyms. The system is available in different application optimized set packages, all of which include a universal, switched-mode power supply for worldwide operation.
The WMS40 Mini system stands out for its extremely long battery life of 30 hours with a single AA battery which helps saving money in the long run.
CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND
best audio quality for powerful performances
“UP AND RUNNING” IN A SECOND
plug and play solution for easy setup
30 HOURS OF OPERATION FROM A SINGLE AA SIZE BATTERY
saves money in day-to-day use
SWITCHED MODE POWER SUPPLY
universal connector kit for worldwide use
AKG WMS40 is the most rugged and efficient model.
2.Sennheiser XSW 1-825-A UHF Vocal Set with e825 Dynamic Microphone
The Sennheiser XSW 1-825 bundles great sound and ease of use into a sleek handheld wireless system. The transmitter employs an 825 cardioid capsule with a warm, smooth sound and excellent feedback rejection. Convenient features like one-button scanning and synchronization are housed in a streamlined receiver with built-in antennas. Intuitive icon-based indicators make operation a piece of cake. Use up to 10 systems simultaneously. The Sennheiser XSW 1-825 is a great handheld wireless system for singers, presenters, and instrumentalists.
The XSW 1-825-A UHF Vocal Set with e825 Dynamic Microphone from Sennheiser is an easy to use all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters. It can be used to capture audio for live sound, stage, and theater applications.
The set includes an intuitive stationary receiver for quick set-up and hassle-free handling, as well as a vocal microphone and microphone clamp. It is built with antenna-switching diversity reception and features automatic frequency management and synchronization via remote channel.
- e825 Mic Capsule with HH Transmitter
- EM-XSW 1 UHF Receiver
- Antenna-Switching Diversity Reception
- Automatic Frequency Management
- Remote Channel for Easy Setup
- Selectable UHF Frequencies
- Up to 10 Compatible Channels
- Integrated Antennas
- Includes NT 12-5 CW Power Supply
- Includes Mic Clamp and 2 AA Batteries
3.SAMSON XPD2 Handheld – USB Digital Wireless System
The Samson XPD2 Handheld defines convenience. A USB-powered receiver and handheld microphone transmitter deliver great-sounding audio to your laptop, tablet, or smart device. This USB digital wireless system’s practical 1-touch function makes setup a snap, and a 100-foot operating range provides you with flexible, reliable operation. The XPD2 is ideal for LIvestream and YouTube videos, as well as speech-to-text dictation, Skype, and portable live sound. And a direct connection to your computer’s USB port enables instant transmission of your audio to your DAW or any app of your choice. The XPD2 Handheld is also compatible with USB-equipped Expedition Series portable PA systems.
- 2.4GHz USB digital wireless system
- Ideal for broadcasting, live streaming, presentations and more
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows
- Works with iPad via Apple’s Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Works with Android devices via a host OTG adapter
- RXD2 USB stick receiver
- Receiver features a 1/8″ (3.5mm) headphone/monitor output
- HXD1 handheld microphone transmitter with Samson Q6 Dynamic Microphone element
- Transmitter offers 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 100′ operating range (line of sight, environment dependent)
- 1-touch pairing, adjustable Volume controls on transmitter
- Compatible with Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports
- Includes mic clip and USB extension cable
Best choice for live streaming and voice overs
4.Shure BLX24/PG58 Wireless Handheld Microphone System
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
The BLX24/PG58 also includes a handheld transmitter equipped with an integrated PG58 dynamic cardioid microphone capsule. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300′. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for live performances and events in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
- Singers, enjoy your freedom!
- User-friendly, high-performance wireless system
- BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter with integrated PG58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule
- BLX4 receiver
- Microphone clip included
5.AUDIO TECHNICA ATW-13F Handheld Transmitter
Designed for quick and easy use Perfect balance between price and performance, the AT-One is ideal for those looking for reliable results at low prices The frequency plan of AT-One is divided into two groups with 4 channels available in each group, one in the range of authorized European frequencies and the other in the duplex Gap Users can choose up to 4 channels in a group The ATW-13F system is equipped with a cardioid condenser handheld transmitter RF transmission power 10mW Up to 10 hours’ battery life with 2 x 1.5V AA batteries RF Indicator light Robust construction from high quality components Delivered in a transport case with a rack mount kit and detachable antenna
- Introducing AT-One, Audio-Technica’s entry level UHF wireless system
- With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion
- AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind
- Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antenna, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price
- The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap
- Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group